Some adventures in road and trail running.
For Running stuff click here. For Eclipse stuff click here.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Eclipse BugDay 2007

Following hard on the heels of Wassim and Chris, I am throwing my committer hat into the ring for Eclipse BugDay 2007.

I have gone through and marked some candidate bugs with the bugday keyword.

This is not meant to be an exhaustive list. Peruse the bugs and claim one that is already marked or flag one and whip up a patch. Brand new bug reports are great as well.

Unfortunately, I will only be available for some of July 27th. Same as Wassim, I have vacation booked to run an ultra marathon and nobody asked for my opinion on the date to hold the bug day :-)
But we have lots of time before Eclipse 3.4 so do not let the single day limit you!

Have fun and I look forward to working with you!

No comments: