Some adventures in road and trail running.
For Running stuff click here. For Eclipse stuff click here.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My Next 10 Songs

So this seems pretty close to a nasty chain letter...but hey...I am neither really paying for the bandwidth nor storage space :-)

Brian has tagged me to list the next 10 songs that come up on my iPod. The trouble for me is that I do not really have an iPod. My wife has a Shuffle. When I do listen to it I only do podcasts when out on a long run.

I do pretty much work by Air 1 though.
So breaking the rules a bit but I will list my most recent podcasts and what has cycled up on Air 1:
  1. #335: Big Wide World. This American Life from Chicago Public Radio
  2. "Paris Hilton is not mentioned in this podcast" June 14, 2007. CBC Radio: Comedy Factory
  3. #173: Three Kinds of Deception. This American Life from Chicago Public Radio
  4. How to Read Freud and Jung. CBC Radio: The Best of Ideas
  5. #69: Dreamhouse. This American Life from Chicago Public Radio
  6. Life is Good - Stellar Kart
  7. Never Alone - Barlow Girl
  8. East to West - Casting Crowns
  9. No One Like You - David Crowder Band
  10. Something Beautiful - Newsboys
I know any of the ultra runners reading this will have an awesome eclectic mix on their iPods. Potentially different lists for different races :-) List away!

No comments: