Some adventures in road and trail running.
For Running stuff click here. For Eclipse stuff click here.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Failed Loowit Update

I sent an email to the Gifford Pinchot National forest service reporting about the condition of the Loowit trail and I am really impressed with their response. Bill Uyesugi, Recreation, Fire & Facilities Manager for the Mount St Helens National Volcano Monument even sent me some pictures that I had missed when being too grumpy and cold. Thanks!

This is the sign I was talking about in the section of Road 8123 that is just plain gone. Someone has taken the initiative to clean the sign off and prop it up all official...looks even more out of place!

Here's looking forward to the trail getting fixed and more running around in circles :-)

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Darin - Great to see that you're blogging. Subscribed!

(I see Bjorn's blogging at eclipse-projects.blogspot.com)