Some adventures in road and trail running.
For Running stuff click here. For Eclipse stuff click here.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Let the healing begin

We traveled back from Sacramento this morning...it is good to be home. It was another great trip hanging out with amazing people.

Now I am icing, elevating, and gently massaging the sprain. I want to heal...fast! It looks rather ugly but I am still surprised that without any weight on the ankle there is no pain.

I have heard that NBC will air some coverage on August 11 via the Adventure Sports Jeep World. Here are some videos from the finish of Western States: link.

2 comments:

Ronda said...

Ouch! That doesn't look so good. Get better fast and thanks so much for helping get that silver buckle. I couldn't have done it without you!

Greg Pressler said...

Ouch! R.I.C.E., baby...R.I.C.E.