Some adventures in road and trail running.
For Running stuff click here. For Eclipse stuff click here.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Check out OSCON 2008

I have attended at least part of OSCON every year since moving to Portland, Oregon in 2003. Last year, I reviewed the day I attended. I was happy when the opportunity appeared to go again this year as the conference always challenges with new ideas.
OSCON 2008
OSCON claims to be the largest gathering of open source developers in the world and at 2500+ attendees who can argue.

My main role this year will be demoing and fielding questions about Jazz for the IBM Rational table at the Expo.

So whether you are on a free expo hall pass or a full OSCON ride please be sure to drop by the Expo Hall on Wednesday or Thursday.
Then track down the IBM booth to chat about Jazz, Eclipse, open source or trail running :-)

No comments: